Japanese Onion Soup 🥰.
You can have Japanese Onion Soup 🥰 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Onion Soup 🥰
- You need of large onion.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- You need of medium Mushrooms.
- Prepare of fresh Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of +1/4 Cups Beef broth.
- It’s of +1/2 Cups Water.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Japanese Onion Soup 🥰 instructions
- Peel your onion and diced it. Then wash and chop up the spring onion and keep some stalk back.
- Cut the mushrooms small and set aside. (shittake mushrooms are best I had none so you can use another type).
- In a pan add oil and stirfry the sliced onions and the bulbs off the spring onion until browned and crisp. On medium heat. Chop and peel the garlic and ginger set aside..
- Increase the heat a bit to fry the garlic and ginger for 1 min then add the mushrooms and stir fry for a further minute and add the beef broth/Stock and water stir in. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Season with Soy sauce Black pepper. (salt if needed.).
- Serve with green spring onion stalks and enjoy it hot..