Tuna steak – Japanese flavor.
You can cook Tuna steak – Japanese flavor using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna steak – Japanese flavor
- It’s of Yellow fin tuna – Sashimi grade.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of soysauce.
- It’s of salt.
Tuna steak – Japanese flavor step by step
- Take out water using cooking paper (see tip).
- Season with salt. Not too much, a pinch.
- Plenty of olive oil. I use 7 out of 9 of the induction hob. Heat the oil well before put the tuna.
- Sear each side less than a minuite. Do not keep too long, as it makes tuna stiff and dry, and ruin the texture and taste completely. Blue rare, in meat expression..
- Drizzle soysauce in the pan.
- In addition to saysauce, wasabi works perfect on top. Again, not too much…