Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch.
You can cook Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch
- It’s 2 packets of egg noodle.
- You need 6 of Chicken thighs with bone.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of Duck broth.
- You need 15 cm of Leek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine.
- You need 500 ml of water (for soup).
- Prepare of Chinese broth (anything you like).
- Prepare of Pintch salt.
Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch step by step
- Boil the eggs.
- Boil the water for noodle..
- Heat a pot. Put olive oil, once it’s warmed up, put the chicken thighs in. Once the chicken come medium rare, add pinch salt, wine, soy sauce and the duck broth. Add 500ml water and gently boil it..
- While waiting the soup boiled, cut the leek..
- Once 2 come to boil, simmer the egg noodle for 5min..
- You should have boiled egg ready, crack, open and cut them..
- Once all prepared, pour soup and chicken thighs into bowls. Then add noodle, leek and eggs. All done..