Japanese Curry With Rice.
You can have Japanese Curry With Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Curry With Rice
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (I use olive oil).
- You need 500 grams of diced lamb.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 4 blocks of S & B Golden Curry Sauce (small size).
- Prepare 2 of carrots, cut according to taste.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, cut into cubes.
- It’s of Steam Basmati rice for serve (can use other rice or noodles).
Japanese Curry With Rice instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Saute the onions until they are half wilted, add the meat and saute for about 5 minutes then add the potatoes and carrots, stir until evenly distributed..
- Add about 600ml of liquid chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until all ingredients are tender, about 15 minutes..
- Finally, turn off the heat, break the S & B GOLDEN into pieces and put them in the pan. Stir until the curry mixture is completely melted. Simmer for about 5 minutes and stir constantly. Until completely blended..
- Served with hot basmati rice and sprinkled with coriander leaves, Japanese Curry is ready to eat for today's dinner..