Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch.
You can cook Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch
- It’s of egg noodle.
- You need of Chicken thighs with bone.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Duck broth.
- You need of Leek.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of water (for soup).
- Prepare of Chinese broth (anything you like).
- You need of Pintch salt.
Duck broth chicken ramen for quick lunch instructions
- Boil the eggs.
- Boil the water for noodle..
- Heat a pot. Put olive oil, once it’s warmed up, put the chicken thighs in. Once the chicken come medium rare, add pinch salt, wine, soy sauce and the duck broth. Add 500ml water and gently boil it..
- While waiting the soup boiled, cut the leek..
- Once 2 come to boil, simmer the egg noodle for 5min..
- You should have boiled egg ready, crack, open and cut them..
- Once all prepared, pour soup and chicken thighs into bowls. Then add noodle, leek and eggs. All done..