Japanese Sardine Ume Ni.
You can cook Japanese Sardine Ume Ni using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Sardine Ume Ni
- You need 3 of big sardines.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- It’s 50 ml of Mirin Japanese sweet Sake.
- Prepare 50 ml of Japanese cooking Sake.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of Japanese salted Ume-Boshi or tamarind paste or vinegar.
Japanese Sardine Ume Ni step by step
- Cut sardines and clean inside..
- Put all seasoning in pressure pan and cook sardines for 15 minutes after boiling. Open pressure pan and cook a little till the sauce is thinker..
- Garnish with Japanese Sansho pepper and leaf 🍃 Enjoy 😉.