Scrumptious Tofu & Vegetable Miso in Lettuce Cups.
You can cook Scrumptious Tofu & Vegetable Miso in Lettuce Cups using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Tofu & Vegetable Miso in Lettuce Cups
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- You need of small piece Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- It’s of Spring Onion.
- Prepare of Bamboo Shoot.
- It’s of (1/2 of a block) Firm Tofu *crumbled.
- It’s of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need of Miso Sauce.
- It’s of Miso *dark colour type recommended.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- It’s of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *optional, alter the amount to suit your taste.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Scrumptious Tofu & Vegetable Miso in Lettuce Cups instructions
- Finely chop up all vegetables. If you have a food processor, you may wish to use it, but DO NOT over-process Vegetables into too small pieces..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Vegetables. When soft, add crumbled Tofu and the sauce. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes until combined well..
- Enjoy with Iceberg Lettuce cups, OR with freshly cooked rice..