Curry Mackerel Don.
You can cook Curry Mackerel Don using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Mackerel Don
- You need of Mackerel.
- It’s of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Green Vegetable such as Spinach, Kale, Cabbage, etc.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Curry Powder.
- You need of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
Curry Mackerel Don step by step
- Drain the Canned Mackerel and discard the brine or water..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, cook sliced Onion, Garlic and Green Vegetable until onion is transparent. Season with Salt and Curry Powder..
- Add Mackerel, Sake and Soy Sauce, simmer over a low heat for a minute, and let all combined well..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Mackerel mixture..