Very simple miso soup with tofu.
You can have Very simple miso soup with tofu using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Very simple miso soup with tofu
- You need of Dashi stock (in the condiments draw).
- It’s of Silken tofu (in the fridge).
- It’s of White miso (in the fridge).
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce pan with a lip.
Very simple miso soup with tofu step by step
- Fill your soup bowl 270ml full of water and pour into the pan. Do this the as many times as bowls you want to make..
- Add your ingredients as you boil the water..
- Add 1/3 Tsp of dashi stock.
- Add 1Tbs of white miso paste.
- Add 1/2Tbs of soy sauce.
- Mix it until the miso paste dissolves.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. (Very slimy).
- Pour into the pan.
- Heat until the tofu is warm.
- Pour it into your bowl or bowls.