Pan-fried Tofu with Yakiniku Sauce.
You can cook Pan-fried Tofu with Yakiniku Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Tofu with Yakiniku Sauce
- You need 450-500 g of Firm Tofu * I used ALDI’s Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt (OR Salt) & White Pepper.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Easy Yakiniku Sauce.
- Prepare of *Note: If you have store-bought Yakiniku Sauce, you may wish to use it.
- You need of *Note: This sauce is mild and sweet. Alter the amount of ingredients to suit your taste.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s of Ground Chilli OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) as required *optional.
Pan-fried Tofu with Yakiniku Sauce step by step
- Cut a block of Firm Tofu into 8 slices, and that will make each slice 12-15mm thick. Season with Garlic Salt (OR Salt) & White Pepper, and set aside..
- Combine all the Yakiniku Sauce ingredients in a small bowl. *Note: Alter the amount of ingredients to suit your taste. If you have store-bought Yakiniku Sauce, you may wish to use about 4-5 tablespoons of it..
- Coat Tofu slices with Plain Flour. Heat Oil in a frying pan that is large enough to cook all Tofu slices, over medium heat, cook Tofu slices until both sides are nicely browned and crispy..
- Lower the heat OR remove from the heat, add the sauce, and combine well..