Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl.
You can have Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl
- It’s 150 g of Salmon *cut into bite-size pieces, I used Off-cuts.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1-2 handfuls of Baby Spinach *OR other Green vegetables, e.g. Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl instructions
- Combine Mirin, Soy Sauce and Sugar in a small bowl..
- Remove bones from Salmon and cut into bite-size pieces. I usually use skinless off-cuts. Lightly season with Salt..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook Salmon. When Salmon is cooked, pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Add Baby Spinach and stir to combine..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Spinach and Salmon, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds. *Note: You may wish to add Spring Onion as well..