Hot & Sour Instant Ramen.
You can cook Hot & Sour Instant Ramen using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot & Sour Instant Ramen
- You need 1 of serving Instant 'Soy Sauce' Ramen.
- It’s of Water *I added 500ml according to the instruction.
- You need of Chilli Flakes as required.
- It’s of Some Vegetables and Asian Mushrooms of your choice.
- Prepare of *Note: Today I used Black Fungus and Bok Choy. Other suggestions are Carrot, Garlic Chives, Shiitake, Bamboo Shoot, Spring Onion, etc. You only need a small amount.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar OR Dark Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *whisked.
- Prepare of Rāyu (Chilli Oil).
Hot & Sour Instant Ramen step by step
- Place Water into a saucepan according to the instruction on the package, I added 500ml. Add Chilli Flakes and bring to the boil..
- Cut Vegetables and Mushrooms into small pieces or thin strips. Cook Noodles and Vegetables in boiling Water over medium heat. *Note: Do not add any vegetables that can be cooked quickly, such as Garlic Chives. You should add them later..
- When Noodles and Vegetables are almost cooked, add Soup Seasonings, Vinegar and any Vegetables that can be cooked quickly, and bring back to the boil..
- Gradually add Potato Starch mixture and stir well. You don’t need to add all of it. When soup is thickened, add Egg and stir. Pour into a serving bowl, drizzle with Rāyu (Chilli Oil) as much as you like, and enjoy..