Coffee Jelly Milk.
You can cook Coffee Jelly Milk using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Jelly Milk
- It’s of Gelatine Powder.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Hot Coffee.
- Prepare of Sugar as required.
- You need of Milk, Syrup, Condensed Milk, etc.
Coffee Jelly Milk instructions
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder over 1 tablespoon Water in a small bowl, and set aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Make good strong coffee. Instant Coffee is fine. Add the Gelatine paste to hot coffee and mix well. *Note: The coffee must be hot..
- Add Sugar to the coffee jelly mixture if you want it sweet, then pour into a large glass. Allow to set in the fridge..
- When the jelly is set, crush it using a spoon, and pour cold Milk. For sweetness, you may wish to add Syrup or Condensed Milk..
- *Note: It would be a good idea to make a larger amount of Coffee Jelly in a container. When it is set, scoop some jelly into a glass, crush it a bit, then pour Milk..