Broccoli, Corn, Tuna & Mayo Salad.
You can have Broccoli, Corn, Tuna & Mayo Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Corn, Tuna & Mayo Salad
- Prepare 1 head of (*about 350g) Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- It’s 1 can (95 g) of Tuna *I used Tuna in Springwater.
- Prepare 1/8 of Onion *optional, finely chopped.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Broccoli, Corn, Tuna & Mayo Salad instructions
- Drizzle Oil over a frying pan and arrange Broccoli pieces. Sprinkle with Water and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for a few minutes..
- When the Water in the pan is evaporated, remove the lid, and stir. Then transfer to a mixing bowl. Add Frozen Corn Kernels and mix..
- Add drained Tuna and Onion, season with Salt & Pepper, and mix. Finally add Japanese Mayonnaise and combine..