Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱.
You can cook Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱
- Prepare of For the sushi.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sushi rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 sheets of nori.
- Prepare 1 of good splash of mirin.
- It’s 1 of good splash brown rice vinagar.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need A few of sprigs of mint.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of shredded carrot.
- It’s of To dip.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice and zest of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of fresh ginger – minced.
- You need pods of Fresh edamame.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Prepare of Seasalt flakes.
- It’s of To serve:.
- It’s of Pickled ginger.
- You need of Seaweed salad.
- It’s of Wasabi.
Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 step by step
- Wash the brown rice and add double the quantity of water. Bring to the boil, add a lid and reduce heat to a simmer for 35 minutes (or cook according to instructions). Turn off the heat but do not remove the lid for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the mirin and brown rice vinegar and gently stir through the rice..
- Place one sheet of nori on a sushi mat. Cover with rice, spread your veggies across the middle abs roll. Cut into slices using a sharp knife. If you wet the knife it makes it easier to cut..
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients. Prepare the fresh edamame beans by sprinkling with salt and serving with a fresh lemon wedge. Prepare the seaweed salad (I soak the seaweed and add cucumber, sesame oil, soy and sesame seeds. Enjoy with wasabi and Japanese pickles 🥢 🍱.