Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱.
You can cook Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱
- You need of For the sushi.
- Prepare of brown sushi rice.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of nori.
- Prepare of good splash of mirin.
- Prepare of good splash brown rice vinagar.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of sprigs of mint.
- It’s of cucumber.
- It’s of shredded carrot.
- It’s of To dip.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1/2 lime.
- You need of fresh ginger – minced.
- You need of Fresh edamame.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Prepare of Seasalt flakes.
- It’s of To serve:.
- Prepare of Pickled ginger.
- Prepare of Seaweed salad.
- You need of Wasabi.
Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 step by step
- Wash the brown rice and add double the quantity of water. Bring to the boil, add a lid and reduce heat to a simmer for 35 minutes (or cook according to instructions). Turn off the heat but do not remove the lid for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the mirin and brown rice vinegar and gently stir through the rice..
- Place one sheet of nori on a sushi mat. Cover with rice, spread your veggies across the middle abs roll. Cut into slices using a sharp knife. If you wet the knife it makes it easier to cut..
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients. Prepare the fresh edamame beans by sprinkling with salt and serving with a fresh lemon wedge. Prepare the seaweed salad (I soak the seaweed and add cucumber, sesame oil, soy and sesame seeds. Enjoy with wasabi and Japanese pickles 🥢 🍱.