Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱.
You can cook Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱
- You need of For the sushi.
- It’s of brown sushi rice.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of nori.
- It’s of good splash of mirin.
- You need of good splash brown rice vinagar.
- You need of Avocado.
- You need of sprigs of mint.
- Prepare of cucumber.
- Prepare of shredded carrot.
- Prepare of To dip.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1/2 lime.
- It’s of fresh ginger – minced.
- It’s of Fresh edamame.
- You need of Lemon.
- It’s of Seasalt flakes.
- You need of To serve:.
- Prepare of Pickled ginger.
- It’s of Seaweed salad.
- You need of Wasabi.
Brown rice vegetable sushi with salt and lemon edamame beans🌱🍱 instructions
- Wash the brown rice and add double the quantity of water. Bring to the boil, add a lid and reduce heat to a simmer for 35 minutes (or cook according to instructions). Turn off the heat but do not remove the lid for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the mirin and brown rice vinegar and gently stir through the rice..
- Place one sheet of nori on a sushi mat. Cover with rice, spread your veggies across the middle abs roll. Cut into slices using a sharp knife. If you wet the knife it makes it easier to cut..
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients. Prepare the fresh edamame beans by sprinkling with salt and serving with a fresh lemon wedge. Prepare the seaweed salad (I soak the seaweed and add cucumber, sesame oil, soy and sesame seeds. Enjoy with wasabi and Japanese pickles 🥢 🍱.