Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup.
You can have Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup
- It’s of Silky Tofu half box.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Dried seaweed.
- It’s of Miso.
- Prepare of Katsuo dashi powder.
- It’s of Bonito flakes.
Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup instructions
- Add Bonito flakes into a pot of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the bonito flakes..
- Add in miso and Katsuo dashi powder..
- Add in tofu and dried seaweed..
- Bring the soup to boiled and then add in some spring onion..
- Turn off the heat and then add in the beaten egg. Leave it for one minute. Enjoy..