Wombok & Tuna Ponzu Salad.
You can have Wombok & Tuna Ponzu Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wombok & Tuna Ponzu Salad
- Prepare 400 g of Wombok *about 1/4 of large Wombok.
- Prepare 1/2 of Salt *plus extra if required.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ‘Ponzu’ OR 1/2 tablespoon Vinegar (OR Lemon Juice) & 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 can (95 g) of Tuna *I used Tuna in Springwater.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) OR ground Chilli *optional.
Wombok & Tuna Ponzu Salad instructions
- Wash Wombok and cut into 2-3cm in length, and place white thick pieces into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with Salt, mimx well, and set aside while you are preparing other ingredients..
- Add ‘Ponzu’ and Sesame Oil, and mix well. Then add soft parts of Wombok, drained Tuna, Toasted Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion, and mix well. *Note: If you use Unsalted Tuna, you might need to add extra 1 pinch Salt..
- You can serve immediately, but I recommend to leave for 10 minutes before serve. Mix once again before you place into a serving bowl. *Note: Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) OR ground Chilli can be a good addition..