Japanese Plum Syrup.
You can cook Japanese Plum Syrup using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Plum Syrup
- It’s 500 g of plum.
- It’s 500 g of granulated sugar.
Japanese Plum Syrup step by step
- I picked good plums in the park..
- Wash and clean plums and remove cups. Dry them with kitchen paper..
- Put plums in ziplock and cover with sugar. Let the air out. (4th June).
- Keep it in refrigerator for a month. (4th July).
- Mix syrup with water or carbonated water. Enjoy ☘️.