Baked Chicken Tenderloins.
You can have Baked Chicken Tenderloins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tenderloins
- You need 500-600 g of Chicken Tenderloins *Fish fillets can be used.
- You need of Oil to grease the baking dish *I used Olive Oil.
- You need of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Cheese Mix for Baking *e.g. I used a mix of Cheddar, Parmesan and Mozzarella.
- It’s of Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Pepper OR Ground Chilli.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- It’s of *Note: Create your own Spice Mix. Other suggestions include Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander Seeds, Paprika, Dried Oregano, Dried Basil, etc.
Baked Chicken Tenderloins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220℃. Oil a baking dish OR line a baking tray with baking paper..
- In a small bowl, combine Salt, Ground Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Curry Powder (OR spices of your choice). Sprinkle the mix over Chicken Tenderloins and coat evenly..
- Place Chicken Tenderloins in the prepared baking dish (OR on the tray), drizzle some Japanese Mayonnaise over, and sprinkle with some shredded Cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes OR until nicely browned and Chicken Tenderloins are cooked. *Note: Chicken Tenderloins can be cooked very quickly and it is easy to over-cook them..