Daikon & Pork Japanese Curry.
You can have Daikon & Pork Japanese Curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon & Pork Japanese Curry
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped.
- You need 350 g of thinly sliced Pork Belly *choose lean one.
- Prepare 350-400 g of Daikon.
- Prepare 550 ml of Water *OR follow the instruction on the Curry Roux box.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dashi Powder *optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 90-100 g of Curry Roux.
- Prepare 4 of Servings freshly cooked Rice.
Daikon & Pork Japanese Curry instructions
- Peel Daikon, cut in half or quarters in lengthways, slice 2-3mm thin. Cut thinly sliced Pork into bite-size pieces. Heat Oil in large saucepan or pot, cook Pork, Garlic, Ginger and Daikon for a few minutes..
- When Pork changed colour, add Water, Dashi Powder and Soy Sauce, and cook on medium heat until Daikon is cooked. It won’t take long as Daikon is sliced fairly thinly..
- Add Curry Roux blocks and simmer on a low heat. Add extra Water if it is too thick. Serve on a plate with freshly cooked Rice..