Sukiyaki (Japanese Beef Pot).
You can have Sukiyaki (Japanese Beef Pot) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sukiyaki (Japanese Beef Pot)
- You need 200 g of thin sliced good beef.
- You need 3 of spring onion.
- You need 1 of hard type tofu.
- Prepare of Enoki and Shiitake mushroom.
- You need of edible chrysanthemum(crown daisy).
- Prepare of Udon noodles.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of Soup.
- You need 50 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake (Japanese wine).
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of sugar.
Sukiyaki (Japanese Beef Pot) step by step
- This is Shungiku (edible chrysanthemum, crown daisy). Tofu and vegetables..
- Combine all the soup ingredients..
- Put beef fat on pan and fry beef. Then put Sukiyaki soup on it..
- Add vegetables and Tofu. Beat egg..
- Dip beef and vegetable in egg. Put Shichimi chili powder to taste..
- Enjoy beef‼️.
- Lastly put Udon noodles and cook with Sukiyaki soup..