Squid Takikomi Gohan.
You can cook Squid Takikomi Gohan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Squid Takikomi Gohan
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 200 g of Squid Tube OR Whole Squid.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 350 ml of Dashi Stock *350ml Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder, OR Water only.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Squid Takikomi Gohan instructions
- Clean Squid and cut into the size that is easy to eat. Add Sake (Rice Wine) and 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce, massage, and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Make soup by mixing all ingredients..
- Wash Rice, drain, and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Spread Ginger and place Squid on top. Gently pour the soup over..
- Press the Cook/Start button. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (*optional) and enjoy..