Spinach & Egg Mazegohan.
You can cook Spinach & Egg Mazegohan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Egg Mazegohan
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- It’s 2-3 of Eggs.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- You need 120 g of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
Spinach & Egg Mazegohan instructions
- Wash Rice and cook as normal. *Note: You can cook the rice in Stock, such as Chicken Stock, instead of Water..
- Whisk Eggs in a small bowl and season with Salt and Pepper. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, cook Egg into small pieces..
- Place Baby Spinach in a large mixing bowl. Add Sesame Oil, Toasted Sesame, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and some White Pepper, then mix well to combine..
- Add cooked hot rice into the bowl, and mix to combine. Then add Egg and combine..