Mozzarella and Aubergine Salad.
You can cook Mozzarella and Aubergine Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella and Aubergine Salad
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 5 of aubergines.
- You need 1 handful of chopped of scallions, spring onions or chives.
- Prepare 2 of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 of Okura.
- It’s 1 handful of dried bonito flakes.
- It’s of Mentsuyu(Japanese noodle soup base).
Mozzarella and Aubergine Salad instructions
- Halves the aubergine lengthways and cut it 1cm thick. Cook the aubergine in a coverd pan with oil. Place them on a dish..
- Thinley slice an onion, rinse in water to remove the sharp taste and drain. Put them on top of aubergines..
- Place on sliced scallions on top of sliced onions. Cut Mozzarella cheese into slice or dice and put them on top of scallions..
- Boil the okura for about ten seconds and cut them into 5mm thick. Place them on top. Sprinkle a handful of dried bonito flakes..
- Pour mentsuyu when eating..