Pork & Kimchi Takikomigohan.
You can have Pork & Kimchi Takikomigohan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork & Kimchi Takikomigohan
- You need 200-250 g of Pork thinly sliced and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of White Pepper.
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- You need 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR 400ml Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kimchi *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
Pork & Kimchi Takikomigohan instructions
- Thinly slice Pork and cut into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, Sesame Oil and White Pepper, massage, and set aside while you are preparing other ingredients..
- Wash Rice a few times, drain well, and place it in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, sprinkle with Salt, and gently stir..
- Place Pork pieces with all liquid on top of the Rice, and place Kimchi over the Pork, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Add Spring Onion and mix gently..