Stir-fried Pork & Somen (OR Capellini).
You can have Stir-fried Pork & Somen (OR Capellini) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Pork & Somen (OR Capellini)
- Prepare 80-100 g of Thinly Sliced Pork *cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of thick Spring Onions *thinly sliced diagonally.
- You need of Some additional Vegetables *Today I added Carrot and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of serving Somen Noodles OR Capellini (Angel Hair Pasta).
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of Mentsuyu *OR use the Sauce below.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Water.
- It’s 2/3 tablespoon (2 teaspoons) of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
Stir-fried Pork & Somen (OR Capellini) step by step
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Pork, Garlic and additional Vegetables that require longer time to cook, such as Carrot. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Meanwhile, cook Somen (OR Capellini) until firmly cooked, and drain. *Note: I recommend to rinse Somen to remove starch, then drain well..
- Add Spring Onion and any Vegetables that can be cooked quickly to the frying pan, add the sauce and combine, then add drained Somen (OR Capellini) and mix to combine..
- Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) if you like it, and enjoy..