Japanese Wakame Seaweed and Cucumber Salad.
You can have Japanese Wakame Seaweed and Cucumber Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Wakame Seaweed and Cucumber Salad
- You need 1-2 of cucumber.
- It’s 50 g of fresh Wakame seaweed or 1 tablespoon dried Wakame.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Japanese Wakame Seaweed and Cucumber Salad instructions
- My friend gave me many fresh vegetables..
- Slice cucumber and sprinkle salt. Rest for 10 minutes and squeeze..
- This is fresh Wakame seaweed. And we have dried one. If you use dried one please soak in water and wait for the seaweed softened..
- Make sweet vinegar mixture and mix all in it. Keep in refrigerator..
- Today’s breakfast. Hijiki seaweed, Natto, cucumber salad, leftover Tonkatsu with salad and white rice..