Veggie japanese curry.
You can cook Veggie japanese curry using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie japanese curry
- You need 500 g of rice (we use basmati).
- It’s 3 of midsized carrots.
- Prepare 5 of small potatoes.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Curry paste (we love the flavor of the Golden curry brand 😋).
Veggie japanese curry instructions
- Boil the rice and let it rest for 10 min.
- Peel and chop the carrots and potatoes but not too thinly or they will get smashed..
- Boil the veggies at high heat for 5-10 min.
- Take water from the pot until there's approximately a liter..
- Add the curry paste (the amount according to each package).
- Let it boil at low heat to evaporate some water and get the desired consistency..
- Serve the rice and the curry separately.