Black Bean & 'Yukari’ Glutinous Rice.
You can cook Black Bean & 'Yukari’ Glutinous Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean & 'Yukari’ Glutinous Rice
- It’s 1/3 cup of Dry Black Beans *soaked in water overnight.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups (180ml cup) Glutinous Rice *short grain preferred.
- It’s 1/2 cup (180 ml) of cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ‘Yukari’.
Black Bean & 'Yukari’ Glutinous Rice instructions
- Black Beans need to be soaked in water overnight. Drain and place in a saucepan, add Water and bring to the simmer. Cook for 10 minutes OR until just cooked but still firm, then drain. *Note: If you use Black Soy Beans, that would be a great choice, it might take longer time..
- Wash Rice and drain. Place Rice and Black Beans in the rice cooker’s inner pot, add 300ml Water, and press Cook/Start button..
- When the rice is cooked and steamed, sprinkle ‘Yukari’, toss the rice and gently mix to combine..