Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts. While the brussels sprouts are roasting, make the teriyaki glaze: Combine glaze ingredients (sake, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and grated ginger) in a small. The best roasted brussel sprouts recipe! The sweet blend in teriyaki sauce gives Blasted Brussels Sprouts with Teriyaki Glaze a crisp tang.
Fold everything together, then drizzle in the teriyaki sauce. Toasted brussels sprouts coated in a delicious teriyaki glaze. While the brussels sprouts are roasting, make the teriyaki glaze. You can have Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts
- It’s 12 of Brussels Sprouts *trimmed and cut in half.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Water.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl and stir until brown sugar is. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sprouts to a bowl of iced water to stop the cooking process. Put the teriyaki sauce, garlic, olive oil. Teriyaki Glazed Brussels Sprouts – Delicious golden pan seared Brussels sprouts tossed with teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts instructions
- Sprinkle Sesame Oil (OR Oil of your choice) over a frying pan, pack with Brussels Sprouts with cut side down, sprinkle with chopped Garlic, Salt and Water, cover with a lid, and steam-cook for a few minutes over medium heat..
- In a small bowl, combine all the Sauce ingredients..
- When the water in the pan is evaporated, remove the lid, pour over the sauce, and keep cooking until the sauce is gone and Brussels Sprouts are nicely browned..
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve. *Note: Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) can be a good addition, too..
Ever since I posted my Brussels Sprouts Salad recipe, my mother can't walk by a Brussels sprout without commenting that "she. Teriyaki chicken with oven-roasted brussels sprouts. The other day I was craving something of the chicken persuasion, but also something quick that required no marinating time. Heat a large pan (ideally, heavy bottomed). This recipe for Teriyaki Tofu with Roasted Brussels Sprouts combines tofu with a generous helping of Brussels sprouts and rice for a hearty, comforting vegan dish the whole family will enjoy.