Japanese Style ” Carbonara “.
You can cook Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Style ” Carbonara “
- It’s 200 g of spaghetti or pasta.
- Prepare 100 g of Bacon.
- You need of Mushrooms amount of you want.
- It’s of Spinach amount of you want.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soup base.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ instructions
- Cut bacon, mushrooms and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and boil the spaghetti as indicated to make al dente (so that the core remains in the center)..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry bacon and mushrooms. Stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Once the ingredients are cooked, add boiled spaghetti, soup base and milk and fry. Then add spinach and fry further..
- When the soup is a little left, it’s done..