Green Chilli Sushi: Far East Meets Southwest.
You can have Green Chilli Sushi: Far East Meets Southwest using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chilli Sushi: Far East Meets Southwest
- You need 1 cup of uncooked sushi rice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 sheets of sushi nori.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green chilis roasted, peeled and seeded.
- You need of Soy sauce and ginger to serve (optional).
Green Chilli Sushi: Far East Meets Southwest step by step
- Cool rice according to package instructions and allow to cool fully to room temperature (warm rice makes soggy sushi). Stir in seasoned rice vinegar until mixture is sticky..
- Place one nori sheet on work surface. Spread 1/4 of the rice in an even strip along the nori (I have a sushi maker that makes this much easier).
- Slice one green chili into strips and place on rice along with half the cream cheese..
- Top with another 1/4 of the rice and roll up..
- Use very sharp knife to slice into 2cm rolls..
- Repeat to make other roll..
- Serve with soy sauce and ginger. No wasabi necessary!.