Miso & Garlic Tofu With Mushrooms.
You can have Miso & Garlic Tofu With Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso & Garlic Tofu With Mushrooms
- You need 2 of large field mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander.
- It’s 80 g of Cauldron marinated tofu.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Miso & Garlic Tofu With Mushrooms instructions
- Slice the mushrooms and fry them in the sesame oil until they start to release their water..
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic, soy and miso to form a loose paste..
- Add the tofu to the mushrooms and pour in the miso mixture. Stir in the coriander and fry for another 5 minutes..
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds..