You can cook Tamagoyaki|made easy using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tamagoyaki|made easy
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of 2 tsp Dashi(Japanese soup stock)(optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking oil or butter.
Tamagoyaki|made easy step by step
- Mixed the ingredients well.
- Heat the non-stick saucepan with low-medium heat and spread it with cooking oil or butter.
- Add small amount of egg mix in to the pan. Wait until the surface begin to set. Gently, use chopsticks to roll it up.(I’m comfortable with chopsticks but you could use spatula for substitute).
- Gradually add the rest off egg mix. Cook until it turn light brown..
- Cut into bite size before serving..