Sweet and Salty Soba and Samphire Asian Style Noodles Salad 🥗.
You can have Sweet and Salty Soba and Samphire Asian Style Noodles Salad 🥗 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Soba and Samphire Asian Style Noodles Salad 🥗
- You need 1 portion of whole wheat soba.
- Prepare 1 handful of samphire.
- You need 1/2 cup of edamame or green peas.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ready made dashi seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tbsp mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 of nori sheet, cut into small mathstick side.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese chili powder Shichimi Togarashi.
Sweet and Salty Soba and Samphire Asian Style Noodles Salad 🥗 instructions
- Blanched soba in boiling water for a few min, then add edamame beans and cook for another minutes or two..
- Add samphire in and leave it for another minute. Drained, run through cold water a few times, drain again and leave it aside..
- Making sauce but put all the sauce ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix well..
- Cut up nori sheet into small matchstick side and finely chopped spring onions (for garnish later)..
- Add your noodles mixture into the sauce, mix well and serve in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle some nori sheet, spring onions and Shichimi Togarashi before serve. You can also keep in the fridge and serve cold..