Japanese Uirou Mochi 🌹.
You can have Japanese Uirou Mochi 🌹 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Uirou Mochi 🌹
- You need 40 g of rice powder.
- It’s 10 g of tapioca powder.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare of food color or natural food powder.
Japanese Uirou Mochi 🌹 instructions
- Mix rice powder, tapioca powder, sugar, and water..
- Color 1 tablespoon of batter with food coloring or food powder. Strain with a colander to make it smooth. I use matcha green powder, purple potato powder and raspberry powder..
- Put white batter in mold and add colored batter a little in it. Microwave for 90 seconds ~3 minutes until batter is cleared..
- Put the mold in cold water and remove Mochi from the mold in cold water. Please keep it in room temperature and eat earlier..
- Enjoy Uirou Mochi🇯🇵💕.