You can have Tamagoyaki Sando using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tamagoyaki Sando
- Prepare of Tamagoyaki egg:.
- It’s of See link on how to make it: (see recipe).
- Prepare of Assembling the Tamagoyaki sandwich:.
- You need of Tamagoyaki egg.
- You need 4 slices of white thick bread.
- It’s of Japanese mayonnaise, spreading on bread.
Tamagoyaki Sando instructions
- Follow the link below on how to make Tamagoyaki egg. However when folding the egg for the sando the size will differ. See step 2..
- When the bottom of the egg has set but is still soft on top, take pan off heat and start rolling and folding into half, a long recgtunalar shape from one side to the other using chopsticks. Apply oil to the top, roll omelette to the side of the pan where you started to roll, apply oil to the bottom with the same oil dipped paper towel. (see recipe).
- Pour the egg mixture to cover the bottom of the pan again. Ensure you lift the omelette to spread the mixture underneath. When the new layer of egg has set and still soft on top, again take pan of heat and start rolling and folding in half again. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the remaining egg mixture has been used..
- At this stage you can brown the omelette a little. Remove from the pan and place the omelette on a paper towel and wrap it up. Best to shape the egg while it is still hot. Let it stand for 5 minutes..
- Slice the egg in half half. Spread Japanese mayonnaise on both sides of the bread, place half of the egg in the middle of one bread slice. Place the other on top and then cut off the crust..
- Then cut the bread into 4 equal slices. Repeat for the other half of the remaining egg. Then transfer onto a serving plates and enjoy..