Lazy Japanese Curry.
You can have Lazy Japanese Curry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Japanese Curry
- It’s of Chicken/beef/pork, season with salt and black pepper.
- Prepare half of a packet of curry cubes.
- You need cubes of carrots.
- You need cubes of potatoes.
- It’s 600 ml of water or more if you prefer.
Lazy Japanese Curry instructions
- Ingredients. thats the curry cubes see if it taste ok. As for the chicken seasoned for 1hr b4 frying. can follow the box but I prefer my way..
- Sear chicken until cooked. You can make other meat like pork cutlets, fish cutlets which is really up to u. For carrots and potatoes pan sear for a few mins before stewing so that they wont go all mushy if cooked too long..
- Throw all ingredients into the pan together with the cubes and boiled water and stew it for around 10 mins. I like more sauce so i would add more water so just do taste test if too bland cook a bit longer if too salty add more water..
- Serve Hot with Rice or Fries Enjoy!.