Grilled chicken with garlic miso.
You can have Grilled chicken with garlic miso using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken with garlic miso
- It’s 400 g of chicken.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of potato starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Miso.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Sesame oil.
Grilled chicken with garlic miso step by step
- Mix Miso, Mayonnaise, garlic, sugar, ketchup.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover it with potato starch..
- Grill the chicken in a frying pan heated with sesame oil over medium heat until the chicken is browned..
- Turn off the heat, and put sauce into the pan..