Miso Glazed Aubergine With Toasted Cashews 🍆.
You can have Miso Glazed Aubergine With Toasted Cashews 🍆 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Glazed Aubergine With Toasted Cashews 🍆
- You need 1/2 of aubergine.
- It’s 2 tsp of white miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic rapeseed oil (or good quality olive oil).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cashews.
Miso Glazed Aubergine With Toasted Cashews 🍆 step by step
- Slice the aubergine lengthways and remove some of the outer skin so you have flesh showing on both sides of each steak..
- Spread the miso over both sides of each aubergine steak..
- Heat a frying pan nice and hot. Add the oil then lay in each piece of aubergine so it sizzles as it hits the pan. Turn the heat down to medium so it doesn’t burn and allow it to cook for about 3 minutes in each side.
- When the aubergine is soft and golden, add the cashew nuts to the pan. Toast until golden then serve the aubergine topped with the cashews..