A bit spicy Miso Udon.
You can have A bit spicy Miso Udon using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A bit spicy Miso Udon
- You need of Udon (frozen udon, packed udon, dried udon) I used frozen udon.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy say.
- It’s 2 tsp of red or brown miso.
- You need 1 tsp of broad bean paste.
- It’s 100 g of Sliced pork or minced pork.
- Prepare of Cabbage or Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Pakchoi.
- It’s of Leek.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s 7 of spice if you have.
A bit spicy Miso Udon instructions
- Put to Boil and put miso, sugar, soy sauce, Japanese dashi powder.
- Put frozen udon and your favorite vegetables (I put cabbage, leek, pakchoi in this time. Simmer until it get soft.
- Add sliced pork (cut pork as thin as possible in advance) or minced pork and simmer until no longer pink..
- Put egg into soup and cook to desire doneness.