You can have Tonkatsu Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tonkatsu Sandwich
- It’s 1/2-1 of Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet) (see recipe).
- It’s 2 slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Butter OR Margarine.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage Leaf *finely sliced.
- You need of Tonkatsu Sauce *If Tonkatsu Sauce is not available where you live, you can make a sauce that tastes similar (see recipe).
Tonkatsu Sandwich step by step
- Spread Butter (OR Margarine) on the slices of Bread. Place finely sliced Cabbage on one of them..
- Spread Tonkatsu Sauce on both sides of Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet), place it on the Cabbage. If you still have Cabbage, you may wish to place it on top of Tonkatsu. Sandwich with the other slice of Bread..